On Saturday, Whitney and a bunch of friends attended the "Festival of Colors" celebration at the Hare Krishna Hindu temple in Spanish Fork. The story behind the ritual of burning a witch and then throwing colored chalk at each other is unclear. Everytime she asks, a new explanation is given. Even wikipedia does not give a clear cut answer. Imagine that. Whatever the reason, it was fun to be a part of the chalk-throwing celebration which resulted in being totally covered in pink, blue, green, yellow, orange, and purple. And even 48 hours later, Whitney still has an aura of pink around her head from the pink chalk that seems to have decided to take up residence in her hair despite vigorous scrubbing.
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago
3 comments:
Imagine all the world problems that could be solved if we all took a moment out of the insanity that is life and threw pink chalk dust at each other...:-) Looks like a TON of fun, and I am waaaay jealous! :-)
Tam
Hello Lemmon Family! I bet it looks like I am stalking you, finding you out of nowhere. Actually, Sherri stalked you and I tagged along. You guys look like you are doing great. If you want you can check out our blog and see what's new with us. I'll give you a clue: think blue.
www.rygmyrrigmarole.blogspot.com
Have a great weet, and enjoy conference weekend.
Audrey
Post a Comment