A name change? How is it possible? Oh, yay, that thing called marriage, flying the coupe, and cleaving. So now the dilemma...does JNWLemmon become JNLemmon or JNWMLemmon...I think I am going for JNWMLemmon. Jeff always wanted more kids and a son was on his order list. Well, Whitney hand picked one just for her dad (or maybe just for her, but he fits Jeff perfectly). Whitney is engaged to Morgan Taylor and they are planning a July 11th wedding in the Newport, CA Temple. We couldn't be happier for both of them and for the collective extended families. Whitney and Morgan first met when they were a year old and for the next several years logged many hours in the sandbox together. Time passed and moves happened and besides the glimpse of him at general conference where she saw him (a vivid memory for her and a no-recall for him), they did not interact for 15 years. They met back up at the end of their first semester freshman year at BYU. He left three weeks later for an LDS mission to Taiwan. There were some random letters here and there over the course of the next 24 months. After Morgan returned from his mission, he enrolled for Spring Term at BYU-Provo and Whitney enrolled for Spring Term at BYU-Jerusalem. So, they spent the next 8 weeks emailing. They finally got some face time in July 2008 and have enjoyed being together ever since. 
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
5 years ago
2 comments:
Hooray! That is so exciting! Whit looks so happy in those pictures!
Congratulations!
Hi Nan! I have no idea how to get in touch with you-so hope this works! I've never made an adult cape, but I'm sure I could figure it out!! Maybe with a Pi sign on the back? :) Let's discuss!
bethanycr{at}gmail{dot}com
Post a Comment